PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
The faculty of the department of Computer Science & Engineering strives to educate and train the student in a technically sound and challenging manner in order to achieve the following educational objectives:
- PEO-1: To prepare graduates to pursue professional careers or continue their education in Post Graduate programs.
- PEO-2:To produce graduates with an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of areas in Computer Science & Engineering and an understanding of the fundamental, mathematical and scientific principles underlying computing
- PEO-3:To ensure that graduates are proficient and competent in the productive practice of Computer Science & Engineering to identify and solve significant problems across a broad range of application and research areas
- PEO-4: To produce graduates who can work and communicate effectively either independently or in a diverse team to solve problems using computers and computer science principles.
- PEO-5: To produce graduates who can enhance their intellectual development in technical skills through lifelong learning.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- Apply different modern tools of modeling, simulation, optimization, design and analysis for software design and development.
- Analyze complex engineering problems in the areas of the software engineering, data warehousing & mining, Cryptography & network security and advanced computer network.
- Practice moral and ethical values in engineering career to adapt technological and environmental changes.