Computer Science & Engineering/MCA
The department has qualified and experienced faculty members in the areas of Computer Architecture, Database Systems, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Wireless and Sensor Networks, Computer Networks, and Software Engineering.
There is widespread interaction between the Computer Science and Engineering department and various other departments like Electrical Engineering & Electronics Engineering in the field of teaching and research. The overall personality of the students is taken care keeping in mind the following aspect:
- To provide a sound academic and technical infrastructure augmented with extracurricular facilities to ensure the all round development of the students.
- To mould the technical mindset of the students according to the dynamic technological innovations.
- To produce professionally qualified engineers who stand at the cutting edge of the technology and provide an impetus to the global economy
The Computer Science & Engineering department offers following courses:
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
To be renowned itself as a reputed department in computing education & research aimed towards betterment of society.
[M1] Conveying technical knowledge of Computer Sciences & Engineering to enable the post graduates to meet the peer hilly needs as well as challenges.
[M2] Provide an environment for students to gain expertise in theoretical foundations of computer science and engineering with emphasis on strong practical training that will enable them to develop real world applications catering to the global needs.
[M3] Offer students a quality learning process in a research oriented environment with industrial collaboration that motivates them to innovate and explore.
[M4] Develop intellectual curiosity and a commitment to lifelong learning in students, with societal and environmental concerns.
Head of the Department
Name : Dr. Rajendra Kumar Bharti
Associate Professor & Head
Mobile No : 9012777050
Email : email@example.com