Advancement in Technologies & Its Applications in Current Era
(ICATACE -2018) Dated : 6th-7th April 2018
In the global competitive customer centric scenario, the field of Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio-chemical Engineering, Civil and Chemical Engineering are advancing at rapid pace. New technologies and their applications are emerging in the areas of food processing, bio-informatics, VLSI design, microwave, cloud computing, parallel computing, thermal, renewable energy, manufacturing, automobile, composite, GPS, remote sensing, structural and catalytic engineering, power technology etc.. The challenges faced by today’s engineers are forcing them to keep abreast with emergent trends through continuous research and development.
International Conference on “Advancement in Technologies & its applications in Current Era(ICATACE-2018) is intended to provide a common platform to bring together academicians, researchers, engineers, research scholars, scientists and students from all over the country to exchange and share their views and experiences in the recent trends and to discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference aims to cover the following areas-
- Advances in Biochemical Engg -Technologies & its applications in current era.
- Advances in Computer Science & Engg -Technologies & its applications in current era.
- Advances in ECE/EE -Technologies & its applications in current era.
- Advances in Mechanical Engg.-Technologies & its applications in current era.
- Advances in Civil Engg.-Technologies & its applications in current era.
- Advances in Chemical Engg.-Technologies & its applications in current era.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere can be submitted. All papers will be peer reviewed on the basis of originality, technical depth, content and relevance to conference theme. The papers will be published in CD form, which will have ISBN Number and DOI.Few Selected wil be archived in Seek Digital Library.
Duly filled registration form may be submitted by email or on the conference day. The registration fee will be in the form of Demand Draft (D.D.) drawn in favour of ICATACE-2018 payable at SBI-KEC Dwarahat (Branch code 10584). The registration fees are given below:
- Registration Fee: for student Rs 1,000/-
- Registration Fee: for academician Rs 2,000/-
- Registration Fee: for industry person Rs 3,000/-
INSTRUCTION TO AUTHORS
The author(s) are required to submit their manuscript in Microsoft Office Word format through e-mail (email@example.com). All the future correspondence shall be done only with corresponding author.
The original manuscript submitted should be typed in double spaced on A4 sized paper with Title 14 font size and main body 12 font size in Times New Roman. The number of pages along with the texts, figures/ graphs and tables should not be more than 5 pages. The paper template is available on the institute website (www.kecua.ac.in).
The author(s) of the accepted manuscript will be invited for the presentation in the conference. Only accepted manuscripts will be published in proceedings after depositing the registration fee.
- Date of Abstract Submission: – 15.02.2018
- Date of Full Length Paper – 28.02.2018
- Intimation of acceptance of Paper -05.03.2018
- Submission of Camera Ready Paper -20.03.2018
- Registration with fees –
Conference details, registration form and paper template are also available on official website of BTKIT Dwarahat www.kecua.ac.in/icatace2018 .
For any query please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.