The global scenario of Electrical Engineers is very bright. There is a vast opening abroad and also in the country. Computer Aided Design and Database Management Systems have acquired a position of high relevance in which electrical engineers are able to do a lot. The industrial and technological developments of the country depend upon how efficiently the electrical energy is utilized. The control of electrical devices through microcontrollers has become increasingly important and opens new vistas of research and development.
All the labs are fully equipped with modern and latest equipment, software which provides in – depth and real life exposure to the students. These labs contain all types of rotating and stationary machines, trainer kits and all types of electrical and electronic components for fabrication purposes.
To imbibe global standards in education and research for preparing industry ready electrical engineering professionals for overall growth of the society and the country.
- To create awareness about the current needs of the society and the country
- To motivate electrical engineering professionals about their overall responsibility towards the society and inculcate the feeling of pride in them to serve the nation.
- To create entrepreneurial environment and industry interaction for mutual benefit.
- To associate with internationally reputed Institutions for academic excellence and collaborative research to cater the needs of Himalayan region
- To develop in-house research, development, and testing capabilities with industrial collaboration
Head of the Department: Dr. Anirudh Gupta
Phone (Head’s office) : +91-5966-24450