The Computer Science & Engineering department offers following courses:
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
The department has qualified and experienced faculty members in the areas of Computer Architecture, Database Systems, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Wireless and Sensor Networks, Computer Networks, and Software Engineering.
There is widespread interaction between the Computer Science and Engineering department and various other departments like Electrical Engineering & Electronics Engineering in the field of teaching and research. The overall personality of the students is taken care keeping in mind the following aspect:
- To provide a sound academic and technical infrastructure augmented with extracurricular facilities to ensure the all round development of the students.
- To mould the technical mindset of the students according to the dynamic technological innovations.
- To produce professionally qualified engineers who stand at the cutting edge of the technology and provide an impetus to the global economy.
The Department has a total of 10 Blade servers, 400 Intel Pentium iCore3/PD/P-IV with CPU clock of 3.6/3.2 GHZ, 1GB RAM, 256GB HDD, Dual 10/100/1000 MBPS N/W interface card. The laboratories are using Windows 2000, Windows XP and LINUX 8.0 operating systems. For Domain Services, we are using the latest Windows Server 2003 from which we can secure our users and their data with its latest security policies and permissions. The language supported by teaching staff are C, C++, VC++, Java, .Net, PL/SQL, etc. so that students should be aware about market competence. The CSE Department undertakes many projects in the area of Mobile Computing, Digital Image Processing, Web technology, Computer Network including Securities for Internet & Intranet. The students develop application software as well as system softwares.
Head of the Department
Computer Science & Engineering : Dr. Ajit Singh
Phone (Head’s office) : +91-5966-244333, 244812 EXT-2252
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org